This Privacy Notice describes the information The Cornerstone Resource Center (“The Cornerstone Resource Center”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) collects about you when you use our website https://tcsrc.org (the “Website”), how we use this information, with whom we share it, and the choices you have in connection with this.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Through your use of our Website, The Cornerstone Resource Center may collect personal information, which is information that identifies you or relates to you as an identifiable individual. The Cornerstone Resource Center will collect personal information from you directly and automatically as you use our Website.
A. Information We Collect Directly From You.
We collect personal information from you directly when you:
- Apply for employment. If you apply for employment with The Cornerstone Resource Center, we will collect your name, email address, telephone number, educational history, and employment history. We use this personal information to manage and assess your employment application with us and to communicate with you. If you opt-in, we may also use this personal information to send you job alerts for The Cornerstone Resource Center.
- Contact us. When you contact us or send us any questions or inquiries, we collect your name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and any other information you choose to include in your correspondence. We use this personal information to respond to your questions or inquiries, troubleshoot where necessary, communicate with you about the Website, and address any issues you may have. We may also use your personal information to send you communications about The Cornerstone Resource Center that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email.
- Make a donation. If you make a donation through our Website, we will collect certain information about you to facilitate and process your donation. This personal information includes your name, telephone number, email address, physical address, and payment card information. Your payment information is processed by our third-party provider and we do not see your payment information when you make a donation. After you make a donation, we may also use your personal information to send you communications about The Cornerstone Resource Center and upcoming events that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email.
- Register for online webinars. If you register for an online webinar hosted by The Cornerstone Resource Center, we will collect your name, email address, telephone number, and physical address. We use this personal information to register you for the webinar and manage our attendee list. If you elect to receive our communications during registration, we will also use this personal information to send you the latest news and information on upcoming events from The Cornerstone Resource Center. You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email.
- Subscribe to The Cornerstone Resource Center communications. If you subscribe to receive more information from The Cornerstone Resource Center, we will collect your email address. We use this information to send you communications on The Cornerstone Resource Center news and upcoming events we feel may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email.
- Volunteer. If you want to volunteer with The Cornerstone Resource Center, we will collect your name, physical address, telephone number, and email address. We use this personal information to process your volunteer request and to communicate with you about volunteer opportunities that may be of interest to you.
The Cornerstone Resource Center may also use your information collected for the above purposes to defend our rights and the rights of others, to efficiently maintain our business, to comply with the law, and for other limited circumstances as described in HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION.
B. Information Collected Automatically.
- Usage information. This includes which pages on our Website you visit, the frequency of access, time spent on each page, and referring website details.
- Location information. This includes information about your location, which may be determined through your IP address.
- Device Information. This includes certain information about the device you use to access the Website, such as hardware model, operating system, browser, and your preferences.
To collect this information, our Website employs the following cookies:
- Essential cookies. We use essential cookies to prevent fraudulent use of the Website, and to allow the Website and its features to function properly.
- Functional cookies. We use functional cookies to provide enhanced functionality, to diagnose server and Website errors, and in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse.
- Email cookies. We use Mailchimp to send and analyze our email campaigns. In doing so, our email communications will contain cookies and other technologies that allow us to identify actions taken by recipients, such as opens and clicks. Mailchimp also collects certain information associated with the email, such as IP address, operating system, and time of retrieval. You can disable email tracking at any time by blocking automatic loading of images in your email.
To organize these cookies, our Website utilizes Google Tag Manager. Google Tag Manager is a tag management system to manage tags used for tracking and analytics. Tags are small code elements that, among other things, are used to manage traffic and visitor behavior and to test and optimize websites. Please view Google Tag Manager’s privacy practices for more information.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
The Cornerstone Resource Center may share your personal information for the following purposes:
- Within The Cornerstone Resource Center. Where necessary, we may share your information within The Cornerstone Resource Center in order to efficiently carry out our business and to the extent permitted by law.
- With service providers. We may share your information with our service providers to perform functions on our behalf and to help us administer the Website. These service providers include our web developer, database developer/vendor, communication vendor, payment processor, and analytics provider.
- In the event of a corporate reorganization. In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business or assets, we would share your personal information with third-parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. We would also share your personal information with third-parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- For legal purposes. We will share your personal information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders, law enforcement or legal process, including for national security purposes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, as required to enforce our terms of service or other contracts; to defend against legal claims or demands; to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES
- Marketing emails. You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email. Please note that we will continue to send you emails necessary to the Website, your account, your donation, or any assistance you request.
DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
We do not support Do Not Track (DNT). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.
We implement and maintain reasonable security measures, such as encryption and access controls, to protect the personal information we collect and maintain. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the information we have collected from you.
The Website and the Services are not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18).
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. We will post the changes to this page and will indicate the date the changes go into effect. We encourage you to review our Privacy Notice to stay informed. If we make changes that materially affect your privacy rights, we will notify you via email or by a prominent post on our Website.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at:
The Cornerstone Resource Center
This Privacy Notice was last modified on October 24, 2020